Tuesday 20 April 2010

I've decided to stand for Parliament.

I've seen what's on offer and didn't like it. I don't want to be writing in 6 months "I could do a better job than ........" I'll be doing it. All I have to do is defeat the present MP, Frank Dobson, who has been in post for donkey's years with a current majority of about 7,000.

I helped Frank get in! I was a Labour Party member in the last few years of the Thatcher government. Now that I've seen what Labour are like after 13 years, it seems power corrupts.

Saw the opposition yesterday at a hustings in Saint Pancras station of all places- not impressed. A bunch of party hacks.

Oh well, someone's got to do it.

I'm standing for sensible government and for awarding excellence in all fields.

Wish me luck.

IM

No comments:

Post a Comment