Tuesday 20 April 2010

Just heard from a friend that the Inland Revenue decided to pursue non-dom taxpayers. They have access to some overseas banks for 1 year. They offer non-doms an amnesty if they pay 10% of what they owe!

The rest of us are paying at least 20%. Everyone who wants to be part of Britain should pay their taxes in full. I would be happy to support more bureaucrats in the tax office to bring in what is owed by tax avoiders.

I think I'll head off to Belize to ask that Jeffry Archer if he'll finance my campaign.

IM


1 comment:

  1. Fewer overpaid bureaucrats elsewhere. I guess we need bureaucrats who are reasonably paid to keep everything running- and half of London's population could probably be classed as bureaucrats. They pay taxes, they go shopping, some probably even stand for Parliament and help old ladies across the road.

    After 13 years of Labour, the pay gap is worse.

    Vote for me.

    ReplyDelete